Abstract submission period will start on September 1, 2017 and will end on January 15, 2018.
Abstracts need to be submitted using an online submission system, into pre-defined topics (see below).
List of Topics
|Alternative Animal Models|
|Analytics in Toxicology|
|Biomonitoring and Biomarkers|
|Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals|
|History of Toxicology|
|Human and Environmental Risk Assessment|
|Mechanisms of Toxicity|
|Non Animal Testing|
|Target Organ Toxicity|
|Psychoactive Substances and Substances of Abuse|
|Toxicology of Mixtures/Mixture Risk Assessment|
|Toxicology of Drugs|
The following guidelines apply to Abstract preparation:
- Font “Times New Roman” should be used.
- The abstract is limited to 250 words (this does not include the title, author’s names and institutions).
- Abstract title: font size 14 pt, bold.
- Authors: Font size 12 pt, bold+italic. Please provide authors’ full first and last names, and underline the presenting author.
- Affiliations: Font size 12 pt, italic, denoted by Arabic numbers in superscript (1, 2, 3) after each author’s last name. All affiliations should be in one line.
- Please provide the email address to which all the correspondence should be addressed.
- Abstract text: Font size 12 pt; should contain scope of the study, followed by brief description of the experimental procedures, results and principal conclusion (s). Phrases such as “results/data will be discussed” convey no information as to the outcome of the studies and are unacceptable.
- The abstract may not contain tables, figures, chemical structures, or references.
- Max 5 keywords are accepted; title words should not be repeated.
- Authors are permitted as „presenting author“ for only ONE abstract and they must be registered participants of the Congress
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee by January 31, 2018.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
- Click HERE to download the Abstract file.
- Fill in the abstract file following the instructions above (feel free to copy-paste your information)
- Fill in the Abstract Submission form below.
- Attach the abstract file.
- Click SUBMIT