History of Toxicology Abstract Submission now OPEN!
During the 10th Congress of Toxicology in Developing Countries, we will organize the exhibition “History of Toxicology”.
The exhibition will be held in the gallery of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, April 16-23. Thanks to the assistance of Philip Wexler and his tremendous collection of posters on the history of toxicology, we will have the opportunity to learn something about this interesting topic.
Furthermore, we invite you to contribute and write the abstract on the history of your society or any other appropriate subject.
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended until February 5th, 2018
The abstract submission period will end on February 5, 2018. There will be no further extensions.
Abstracts need to be submitted using an online submission system, into pre-defined topics (see below).
List of Topics
|Alternative Animal Models|
|Analytics in Toxicology|
|Biomonitoring and Biomarkers|
|Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals|
|History of Toxicology|
|Human and Environmental Risk Assessment|
|Mechanisms of Toxicity|
|Non Animal Testing|
|Target Organ Toxicity|
|Psychoactive Substances and Substances of Abuse|
|Toxicology of Mixtures/Mixture Risk Assessment|
|Toxicology of Drugs|
The following guidelines apply to Abstract preparation:
- Font “Times New Roman” should be used.
- The abstract is limited to 250 words (this does not include the title, author’s names and institutions).
- Abstract title: font size 14 pt, bold.
- Authors: Font size 12 pt, bold+italic. Please provide authors’ full first and last names, and underline the presenting author.
- Affiliations: Font size 12 pt, italic, denoted by Arabic numbers in superscript (1, 2, 3) after each author’s last name. All affiliations should be in one line.
- Please provide the email address to which all the correspondence should be addressed.
- Abstract text: Font size 12 pt; should contain scope of the study, followed by brief description of the experimental procedures, results and principal conclusion (s). Phrases such as “results/data will be discussed” convey no information as to the outcome of the studies and are unacceptable.
- The abstract may not contain tables, figures, chemical structures, or references.
- Max 5 keywords are accepted; title words should not be repeated.
- Authors are permitted as „presenting author“ for only ONE abstract and they must be registered participants of the Congress
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee by January 31, 2018.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
- Click HERE to download the Abstract file.
- Fill in the abstract file following the instructions above (feel free to copy-paste your information)
- Fill in the Abstract Submission form below.
- Attach the abstract file.
- Click SUBMIT