Abstract Submission Closed
We would like to thank all of you for submitting more than 200 interesting abstracts covering all areas of toxicology. The abstract submission is now closed, and the authors will soon be notified about the evaluation of their abstracts.
Submission of Abstracts
Regular abstract submission period for the poster presentations will start on September 1, 2017 and will end on January 15, 2018.
Abstracts need to be submitted using an online submission system, into pre-defined topics (see below).
The following guidelines apply for poster presentations:
- Font “Times New Roman” should be used.
- Abstract is limited to 250 words (this does not include the title, author’s names and institutions).
- Abstract title: font size 14 pt, bold.
- Authors: Font size 12 pt, bold+italic. Please provide authors’ full first and last names, and underline the presenting author.
- Affiliations: Font size 12 pt, italic, denoted by Arabic numbers in superscript (1, 2, 3) after each author’s last name. All affiliations should be in one line.
- Please provide the email address to which all the correspondence should be addressed.
- Abstract text: Font size 12 pt; should contain scope of the study, followed by brief description of the experimental procedures, results and principal conclusion (s). Phrases such as “results/data will be discussed” convey no information as to the outcome of the studies and are unacceptable.
- The abstract may not contain tables, figures, chemical structures, or references.
- Max 5 keywords are accepted; title words should not be repeated.
- Authors are permitted as „presenting author“ for only ONE abstract and they must be registered participants of the Congress
Preliminary list of topics for poster abstract submission
|Alternative Animal Models|
|Analytics in Toxicology|
|Biomonitoring and Biomarkers|
|Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals|
|History of Toxicology|
|Human and Environmental Risk Assessment|
|Mechanisms of Toxicity|
|Non Animal Testing|
|Target Organ Toxicity|
|Psychoactive Substances and Substances of Abuse|
|Toxicology of Mixtures/Mixture Risk Assessment|
|Toxicology of Drugs|